Submission Instructions / Check List
Please include the following information in your submission. Scroll down to
ensure you observe all entries. Copy/paste the relevant entries into your email
program and complete them.
Make sure that you have read all relevant information about the call you want to
respond to (all calls).
- Name(s) of author(s)
I submit a proposal for:
paper, workshop, demo, tutorial,
hands on demo, music
Title of the paper, demo, piece, etc.
All except music
My submission is best suited to this session (if none applies please specify
a new one):
- Computer Music
- Music Production
- Drivers and Sound Architecture
- Audio Distributions
- Generic (Usage,
- Other: (Please specify)
- The copyright will remain with me.
- I / we affirm that I am the only holder of the copyright of the paper (incl.
images). Otherwise, I list the persons who are additional copyright holders of
the paper and/or images
- I / we agree that my paper will be published in the
conference proceedings of LAC2007 (in print and online) and on the conference
- I need a special technical setup (which? The standard setup you find here:
Call for Papers)
- I make extensive use of sound examples
Demo, Workshop, Tutorial, Hands on Demo
- I include an abstract (that will be published online)
Music has to be submitted via mail rather than email. Only music for the Radio
Music Call can be send by email(provide us with a link to your piece(s)) as
well. However we need the technical requirements, your curriculum vitae (CV) and
the description of the piece in electronic format. You either can email those
data or include them on CD-ROM in your mail.
- I include in my mail a signed printout of the "Music Submission Form" found
include information on requirements (field Requirements for performance):
- if the piece needs a performer / I peform the piece
- I include my CV (field Biography)
- I include a short commentary of
the piece (field Program notes)
- Attach a short abstract if you would like to
give a talk about your piece.